In the 2020-2021 fiscal year, Ozanam Charitable Pharmacy provided more than 1233 patients with over 20,000 prescriptions, totaling over $2.7 million dollars in retail value.
We rely on financial support from grants, foundations, corporations, individual donors, partnerships with United Way and Catholic Charities, direct mail campaigns, special events, and online fundraising efforts to purchase over $92,000 in generic medications and supplies annually. Partners such as Direct Relief, AmeriCares and Dispensary of Hope help stock our shelves with the medication needed for those who qualify to receive prescription assistance. Furthermore, donations of fresh fruits and vegetables, canned goods, and sundries from our community partnership with “A Servant’s Love”, enables our organization to make a wholistic impact on our patients ability to thrive during these challenging economic times.
Ozanam Charitable Pharmacy’s Impact In FY 2020-2021
• A retail value of $2.7 Million in prescription medications dispensed
• 20,000 Prescriptions filled
• 1233 Patients remained connected to their medications
• 70 Case workers trained to certify patients to use Ozanam
• 4 Pharmacy technicians volunteering at Ozanam
• 8 Pharmacy students in 4th year instructed at Ozanam
• 2 Pharmacists volunteering at Ozanam
• 1 Stand-alone charitable pharmacy in Alabama
• $0 Paid by our patients for their medicines